The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2015

We are ready for SPRING!

We are SOOOOO ready for Spring to be here.  NOT the 90 degree days the come with Texas weather but actual Spring!  70 degree days!  It has been raining in some sort probably all week long. I can't even remember the last nice sunny day we had in a LONG time!  First we had snow one week, then cloudy and then rainy all last week.  I don't think we are supposed to get a full day of sun for at least another week.  BOOO!  Hopefully Spring will not get skipped over since Winter made such a late debut......

This week was also the boys Spring Break.  Jason and I both had to work so Nana thankfully watched the boys.  They spent the night at her house Monday and Tuesday night and I picked them up and brought them home on Wednesday.  They spent the day here Thursday with Nana and then at Nana's again on Friday.  I am betting Nana will enjoy her week this week with no little munchkins!  I enjoyed my evenings on Monday and Tuesday even though I worked later than I had wanted.

Saturday was a nasty day.  It was cloudy and didn't really rain but was doing that annoying misting throughout the day.  We were able to go outside for only an hour or two.  Sunday was MUCH better.  The sun was still behind the clouds but tried to peek out a few times.  I think we also maybe hit 70 degrees! We spent a good time outside after the boys nap on Sunday. The boys had fun cleaning all their toys on the back patio, riding in the police car and racing on the tricycles.

Here's some pictures of my goofballs!

Friday night popsicles and movie night!

What do you do when it's misting and cold outside?

Build brother's Lego train for him!


Play with brothers already made Batman Lego house

Lay on the fire place very intrigued with the Lego firetruck.  Boy seriously laid there for about 20 minutes.

Do 100 piece puzzles

DONE!

Dig in the mud for the 1 hours it's not nasty!

After church on Sunday we went to eat at Jason's deli.  

If you eat all your food you get yummy ice cream!

For somebody that has a love/hate relationship with ice cream.....  This was the best I've seen him it.  He ate 2/3 of it.  Usually he takes one bite and is done.

Overall we had a great weekend and look forward to what this coming week brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment