I am so impressed at how well Nathan is doing in school. I don't remember what I was doing when I was 4-5 but I'm pretty sure I wasn't doing math! Nathan is doing math with bead strings at school and is doing quite well. His teachers said that over the past few weeks he is now becoming more competitive with his friends and seeing who can do their math work first. He has also started "reading" over the last few weeks. He's completed 2 books of the "Bob Books". Here's some pictures of his work over the past few weeks.
The 2nd "Bob Book" that Nathan completed and can read by himself!
Some excerpts of his book.
And I can't forget about my Ryan! He is working on his fine motor skills by grabbing stickers and putting them on paper.
Love my little smart boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment