The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2015

First Week of 2015

I can't believe it is already 2015!  How has our first week been you might ask?  COLD, WET, and RAINY.  Yuck! 
The sun finally came out today in what feels like at least 2 weeks and I'm so ready for the boys to wake up from nap so we can go outside and play (and they can burn some energy!).  The boys are still out of school for the winter holiday so they stayed with Nana Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.  I was off on Monday so they stayed home with me and on Thursday Jason and I were both home for New Years Day so we all spent the day playing with all their new Christmas toys.

This weekend we cleaned the house, took down all the Christmas decorations and put them in storage.  Yesterday we let the boys have a treat and skip nap.  This was mainly due to a late start of the day and we didn't eat lunch till 1:30 due to errands and other stuff.  They did have "rest time" for 45 minutes while they watched a movie.... but overall I think they did good.

School starts on Monday and I think we are all ready to get back into a routine and schedule again.  I think the first week will be a little rough, but we'll eventually all get back into the swing of things. 

Here are some snapshots of our week!


Mommy and Nathan New Years Eve

What I live for  - my sweet boys CAN be sweet!  New Years Eve.

Saturday morning we had our first accident of 2015 - Ryan's first hand burn from the stove.  Thankfully it wasn't has bad as it could have been since the pancake saved his hand - he just burned the side of the griddle and has a little burn in the shape of a line in the middle of his hand - about 1.5 in.

Saturday lunch treat - Salted Caramel gelato!

Ryan has black raspberry which was YUMMY!

Tired boys Saturday after errands.  They watched Mickey Mouse for "rest time"

The boys got to help clean up after church on Sunday.  Nathan's friend Luke helped to as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment