This weekend was a pretty relaxing weekend. Saturday morning Jason watched the boys for a few hours while I got some time away by myself to go shopping and eat lunch at my favorite all time place Corner Bakery by MYSELF!! Ahhhh...how peaceful it was! After nap we went out to Lake Cherokee to the Zhorne's house so the kids could play and the adults could catch up. Their son Zayden is Nathan's best buddy here and Ryan and their daughter Zoey are in the same class as well so they all get along. The kids played and enjoyed their time outside. Here's some pictures of our evening.
All 4 kiddos - Nathan, Zoey, Ryan and Zayden
Ryan's first drink of Sprite.....
Nathan and Zayden being their silly selves
Zoey and Ryan ready for the boat ride!
Ryan was NOT a fan!
Nathan on the other hand would not sit down!
Nathan and Zayden enjoying the boat ride
Sunday morning we went to Bible study and then church. After we all took naps (even mommy and daddy) Jason took Nathan to the golf course while Ryan and I stayed home. Ryan and I went on a walk and then he helped me cook dinner for a few nights in the kitchen.
Of course we had to take our book on our walk!
All in all, it was a good weekend!
Next weekend I want to try to go to the local Farmer's Market Saturday morning and then Saturday afternoon I'm getting my hair cut and dyed....CANNOT.WAIT!!! Will I be red-headed or have blond highlights??!! Time will tell! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment