The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Our Week

While this weekend is still not over - we have been quite busy this week!  Nathan has been taking swimming lessons each day this week and doing GREAT, I got my hair done for the first time, and our evenings are spent picking the blueberries off our blueberry bush!  Tomorrow we are going to celebrate Granddad's birthday a week early and then my parents are coming on Friday for the 4th of July!  We will have a lot of fun adventures over the next week and I can't wait to share them next week.  In the meantime, these pictures summarize our week:


o
Nathan doing GREAT in swim lessons!

Before...

After

Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and eating a Blizzard.  I mean - who DOESN"T love a good DQ Blizzard?

Our blueberry bush is on crack this year...  Jason and I each normally pick blueberries for a good 30 minutes each evening and we get about 4+ cups each evening...  Blueberries anyone?



No comments:

Post a Comment