The boys had a GREAT Spring Break! Jason and I were both busy at work so it was a good week for the boys to have grandparent time! On Monday morning, Nana met me at my office and picked up the boys and kept them at her house till Wednesday evening when we met again and picked them up. I am sure they wore her out but loved having Nana time! My parents then came Wednesday night (after a detour through College Station for my brothers broken truck) and watched the boys Thursday and Friday while Jason and I worked. Saturday my mom and I went shopping at Kohls and then we all met Jason for Mexican food Saturday night. I think the boys wore out my parents and brother too but I know the boys had fun!
Helping Gigi make her over-due birthday cake!
Playing on Pawpaw
Cowboy Ryan
Climbing up the tree house by himself!
Officer Nathan crusin the streets!
Lots of park fun with Gigi, Pawpaw and Uncle Eric!
No comments:
Post a Comment