I'm still getting used to working full time (about 45-50 hours a week) and keeping a clean house, making nutritional food for the family and spending quality time with the boys. It's a work in progress....sometimes we eat out fast food a lot more than I care to admit and the house doesn't get as clean as I want it to be. This is REALLY hard for the control/clean freak in me....... I have to admit it's hard on Saturdays while Jason is at work to put spending time with the kids over cleaning.... However, I think we got a good schedule going now.. I usually clean and do some laundry for a few hours in the morning while the boys play in one of their rooms then we go outside for a while, eat lunch and then I clean again and do laundry while the boys nap. I try to be done other than clothes by the time they wake up around 2:30/3 so we can play the rest of the day. I'm SOOOOO ready for tax season to be over with!!!
Also..SPRING is here!! We had a wonderful spring day yesterday and the boys played outside for a few hours with me and then another hour after dinner with Jason and had a blast! I LOVE it in the 70s....it can be in the 70s all day, everyday. Those 90+ degree days can just stay far far far far away!
Here's some pictures of the boys this month!
Why give me toys Mom?...I like the box more!
Monkey see....monkey do.
Playing train
FINALLY some nice weather! (and mom off at a decent time due to boys Dr. appt :) )
Hungry boy
Cool Dude
Mommy/Nathan time!
Snack outside this weekend
Reading while my mom cleans....boy LOVES books!
Coloring while mom cleans
Ham
Afternoon fun - Playdoh while mom cooks dinner
iPad fun
Attacking daddy!
Daddy won!
Spring is here!
Flowers for mommy
too big...
Filling the pool with sand...


No comments:
Post a Comment