The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2014

18 months - Typical Day

As Nathan and Ryan both get older, I realize how much I DIDN"T write down with Nathan and it makes me upset.  So, I know I'm probably writing too much with them, but I know one day I will appreciate it.  And this blog is our scrapbook, so I can do what I want :)

Here's what our life looks like right now at 18 months :)
Monday, March 24, 2014:

6:15 am - Jason wakes up
6:20 am -I finally wake up
6:30 - Jason goes to wake up Nathan
6:45 - I go wake up Ryan while Jason and Nathan get breakfast ready for everybody.  I finish breakfast in 5 minutes and then make lunch for all 4 of us.
7:00 - Jason gets Nathan dressed while I get Ryan dressed.  Boys brush teeth and get hair done.
7:20 - we are out the door!  Jason has been dropping off the boys in the morning so I can get into work a little earlier so I can leave at 5:30 to pick them up on top.
7:45 am - 5:30 pm - Boys are at school while Jason and I are at work
5:30 - I leave to get boys
5:45 - get to school, load them up
6:10 - we get home, unload the car, I warm dinner up quickly because Ryan is usually pretty hungry
6:20 -we eat dinner.  I usually have enough time after I am done and the boys are still eating to unload all our lunch bags.
6:40 - get the boys ready for bath and bath
7:05 - done with bath.  I usually let the boys watch one show and we all sit together and enjoy a few minutes together
7:30 - brush teeth and call Jason to tell him good night
7:40 - boys in bed
7:45 - I take a break and relax for a while and watch DVR'D shows.  I then clean the kitchen; make lunches for everybody for tomorrow; make tomorrow night's dinner.
9:30 - Jason gets home from work
9:45 - I clean up the house and kitchen one last time, take a shower and get ready for bed.
10:20 - I go to sleep after the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment