The boys had off from school on Monday for Presidents Day and got to spend the day playing with Nana. On Tuesday we received a call from school saying Ryan was the only one in his class - everybody else was sick with a combination of flu, pneumonia and bronchitis. Thankfully he never got sick. :) On Wednesday, Jason watched the boys while I went out to eat with some other moms for dinner. It was the first time I went out with non-family members in a LONG TIME....probably since we've moved. We had a great time. Hopefully we can do it more often. Saturday I spent the morning cleaning while the boys made messes in their rooms and Jason went to work. Thankfully, I was done cleaning by the time the boys woke up from their nap so we spent the afternoon enjoying this nice spring-like weather. Sunday morning we had breakfast and fellowship at a couples house from our bible study group before church. We spent the afternoon after the boys nap playing outside some more. Ryan is becoming fearless going down the slide and his favorite thing was to go down the slide backwards on his tummy... I think he went down 20+ times.... I don' think I'm prepared for all the broken bones and stitches that will be in my future...
I'm also going to include this because I want to remember what Nathan was doing at this age. He ended up being grounded from TV and later cars for the weekend. Friday he got sent home with a note from his teachers saying he was running around the room, pushing friends and not listening to his teachers. Then Friday night, he purposely pushed Ryan down and made him cry and then Sunday morning purposely threw a car against a wall for no reason and then stuck his tongue out at me after I yelled at him. Needless to say he tested our patience this weekend. Hopefully this is just a very short phase of dis-obedience...... We will see what posts come about next week.
Here's some pictures of our weekend
Playing nice for a few seconds and reading to each other while mommy cleans
Books belong in the bed of course mommy why do you keep trying to put them on the shelf?!
Flowers for mommy!
Picking a basket full of flowers
Nice golf swing
Playing with mud and water
Yelling/saying something
He loves to swing :)


No comments:
Post a Comment