will take their wives to go stare at their favorite country singer?! Mine will! On Friday, he sent me chocolate covered strawberries at work and then took me out Saturday night to go see my favorite Texas Country singer Aaron Watson. When I found out he was playing in Longview on Valentine's Day weekend....I wouldn't stop bothering him about it. I said all I wanted was go go see him. Finally, he gave in and Nana and Granddad were nice enough the take care of the boys Saturday night so we could enjoy a night out. We went out to eat and then went to go watch him at a bar/dance hall in town. We ended up meeting Jason's sister and some of her other friends there and had a blast. We got there a little early but it worked out great because we had an awesome spot at the front of the stage...I was NOT going to loose that spot! And it paid off - I got some GREAT photos and had a blast.. Only downside was we were right next to the speakers and I think all of our ears are still recovering. Here's some pics of our great night out!
A little tossed...but OH-SO yummy!
Nathan all ready for the night at Nana's and ready to play golf with Granddad
Me and my wonderful hubby waiting..
No words could express my excitement to get this pic!
So...I"m posting this to show where we were. This was posted on his website and if you look right below him, I'm the person with a phone up taking his picture and Jason is the guy in the white hat. I was beyond excited.
Love my sweet husband who puts up with my craziness!


No comments:
Post a Comment