The past few weeks have been slightly crazy busy for us. I wasn't able to update on our lives last week so I have lots of update on now. Most important news is that we FINALLY sold our house in Houston. We had a lot of ups and downs over the past 1.5 years but it finally happened. We actually signed on Friday and the sellers signed on Monday at 5. Thank heavens we only have one mortgage now! I AM SO EXCITED!! Last weekend Jason's sister also moved into an apartment so Jason helped her while I kept the boys here. A 3 and 1 yr old do not make good helpers when moving! Since they hired movers, Jason's dad was nice and asked if they could deliver our old couch and kitchen hutch from our Houston house.... I can't explain it, but there's something so wonderful and comforting about having your own stuff. Other exciting news is that it finally snowed here this winter. I love the snow and was really upset when it snowed 3 times in Houston this winter and none here. Nathan was upset too as he really wanted to see snow. However, that all changed Friday. Now granted it didn't stick but it was still fun. On Friday, I left work about 30 minutes early to go get Nathan from school so he could play in it. Nathan had a BLAST however Ryan didn't want any of it. Ryan refused to wear gloves so his hands were cold and I'm pretty sure he's cutting another tooth because he is FUSSY. Orajel is our best friend right now :) We stayed inside most of Saturday because Ryan is pulling at his ear and had a runny nose and I don't want him to get worse.
Here's some pictures of our past few weeks:
Nasty outside? Play on couch cushions of course!
Daddy cooking chili for dinner
Opening our Valentines Day Box from Gigi and Pawpaw
Ryan loves his cars
So does Nathan!
Snow! (kind-
When it snows, you have to throw snow balls!
This new toy kept them entertained ALL day Saturday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment