The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Weekend of Nothing!

Well, after the past few weekends, this weekend was a much needed weekend of rest at home.  Alright...maybe it wasn't so much rest really but a weekend at home where we didn't have to go anywhere and I could finally clean our house really well and take down the Christmas tree.  My house may not be as clean as I would like it to be...but with two little boys it is as clean as it will be again for a while.....like the next 20 years.

There was no exciting news during the week but Jason picked up the boys from school Friday and took them both to get much needed haircuts!  You can see from the pictures below, they both look older!

Saturday morning Jason went to work and I spent all day cleaning, washing clothes and cleaning out all of our closets and getting rid of old clothes. Thankfully I was able to get my list of chores done by the time the boys woke up from nap so we were able to play outside in the afternoon before going to have dinner with Daddy, Nana, Granddad and EJ.

Both boys played cars in every room while I cleaned
 
 
Sunday we had an awesome morning and went to bible study and Church.  The boys then played outside with dad after lunch until nap time while I cleaned the kitchen.  Sunday afternoon I made a few meals for the rest of the week and then enjoyed some much needed down time.  Here's a few photos of our goofballs today!

Ryan loves the tree house

and the slide...

Finally cleaning our seashells from our South Carolina trip in August
(see...major spring cleaning).  Note - this was before Nathan spilled the bowl of water on the floor....

Rockstar Ryan!  He wore these for a good 30 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment