As this blog serves as our scrapbook and memories, I'm really hoping that I'm able to keep up with it. I was horrible about documenting our first few years with Nathan and really regret that I don't remember or have dates of all the things he did and when he did them. I'm also not getting any younger and really need to start taking better care of myself. Therefore, my goals/resolutions for 2014 are:
- Make more "me time"/downtime in the evenings to unwind to help me sleep better and stress less
- Workout 3-5 days a week (I even have a workout video so I won't even have to go out in the cold/heat!)
- Spend more time with the boys since they will be already seeing me less.
- Blog each weekend to keep up with our weekly happenings and to remember the little things because time flies too fast.


No comments:
Post a Comment