The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 2, 2013

Nathan's 3rd Birthday!

Nathan turned 3 years old on August 30.  For Nathan and Ryan's birthday, Nana and Granddad bought the boys a swing set.  They were full on Friday (Nathan's actual birthday) so they had to set it up on Thursday.  Nana and Granddad came over that evening and watched Nathan's excitement as he saw it.  He RAN toward it and was so happy!




Swinging with Granddad
 
On Nathan's actual birthday on Friday, I sent some cookies to school for him to share with his friends during snack.  His teacher also said if I sent a camera with him, they would take a few pictures.  From the pictures I found on my camera, they sang him "Happy Birthday" and made a big deal of it being his birthday.  
 

Looks like he had to wear a birthday hat!
 

Devouring his cookie!

 Playing outside

 Some of his friends
 
For his birthday, we also took him to Chuck E Cheeses with Nana, Granddad and Aunt EJ.  He had a BLAST playing all the games!  We went about 5:30 on a Friday and it wasn't as busy as I thought it would be.  Ryan even had fun playing some games! 
 

 Nathan riding a horse
 
 Playing air hockey with Daddy
 

Riding the Barney Train
 
Ryan enjoyed the ride as well!
 
 
After we got home from Chuck E Cheese, Gigi, Papaw and Uncle Eric got to our house around 8:15.  Both boys played with them for a few minutes after they got here before the boys went to sleep.  After the boys went to sleep, my mom and I starting working on getting everything ready for the boys party on Saturday.  Pictures to come :)
 
Overall, Nathan had a great birthday and I find it so hard to believe he is already 3 years old.
 
Nathan - Mommy and Daddy love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment