The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Nathan and Ryan's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Birthday Party!

Oh boy!  Last weekend we celebrated both Nathan's 3rd birthday and Ryan's 1st birthday.  Since they are only 10 days apart, I thought it would be a good idea to have a joint birthday party so all our family and friends could come help us celebrate.  We had all sorts of fun and I'm glad to say the party turned out great!  We are so thankful that Nana and Granddad let us turn their house into a Clubhouse for their birthday and let us use their pool since it was HOT outside!  We also want to say thanks to Gigi, Papaw, Uncle Eric, and the Freytag's for all making the long trip up!  I'm just going to let the pictures speak for themselves on all the fun we had!

 I got lots of great ideas off of Pinterest to decorate.

Welcome to Nathan and Ryan's Clubhouse!


Entry

Gift bags for our friends








Playing in the pool and with bubbles with the Luke & Aubrey

Ryan loved the pool too

Uncle Eric helping us shoot water guns

Everybody enjoying the pool on a HOT day


Nathan's birthday cake (proud the say I cooked and decorated it myself!)

Ryan's cake

Eating our Hot-diggity dogs!
 
Birthday boys with Uncle Eric & Aunt EJ

Friends helping open gifts

 

Loved the cake

Loved the cake more

Getting ready to hit the piñata!


Grabbing the loot!

Of course every child in the Stringer family has to have their own golf clubs!
 
 
Hmmm... I'm not sure how I can beat that next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment