The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 8, 2013

Typical Day - 6 months

Here's a glimpse into our day with a 6 month old! (And 2 1/2 year old!)

Friday, April 5, 2013

6:15 - Jason woke up and got ready and then woke Nathan up and fed him breakfast.

7:00 - I woke up and got dressed

7:30 - Jason left for work and I played with Nathan in the living room and started a load of laundry

8:00 - I woke Ryan up and fed him

8:20 - Both boys played in the living room on the floor and I started another load of laundry

9:00 - Fed Ryan his solids (mangos and cereal)

9:10 - Both boys played on the floor in the living room some more (Ryan sat for about 15-20 min on his own!)

10:00 - I put Ryan down for a nap.  While Ryan napped, Nathan played and I folded laundry and cleaned the kitchen (counters, vacuum and mop).

11:00 - Got lunch ready and Nathan and I ate

11:30 - Ryan woke up and both boys played more in the living room

12:15 - Fed Ryan his bottle and solids (1 cube each of carrots and zucchini and rice cereal)

12:30 - More playtime for the boys

1:45 - Fed Ryan again and then put him down for nap

2:00 - I cleaned the dishes and kitchen

2:30 - Put Nathan down and then finished folding all laundry and worked on the grocery list for the next week

4:45 - boys woke up

5:00 - Outside to play and fed Ryan another bottle

6:00 - Inside to cook dinner; Nathan helped me cook

6:30 - Jason came home and we ate together

6:45 - Jason took boys outside while I did dishes and cleaned kitchen

7:30 - Bath time.  After bath, I fed Ryan and Nathan watched one show with Jason

8:00/8:15 - Both boys down.


No comments:

Post a Comment