7 Months- Typical Day:
Monday, April 22 2013
6:15 - Jason woke up and got ready
6:45 - I woke up, made the bed and got ready for the day
7:00 - Jason woke Nathan up and they ate breakfast
7:15 - Ryan woke up and played happily in his crib. I started a load of laundry, ate breakfast, got Nathan dressed and packed lunches for Nathan and Jason
7:30 - Jason and Nathan left for work and school and I went and got Ryan, changed his diaper and fed him a bottle.
7:45 - Played on the floor in the living room (we are trying hard to entice him to start crawling...)
8:10 - Fed Ryan his solids (1 cube of apples and 1 cube of apricots with cereal)
8:20 - I started another load of laundry, hung some clothes, peeled and started steaming zucchini while Ryan played in his exercauser
8:45 - Ryan and I went to play in the living room (he's now starting to get up on all 4's but then doesn't know how to go forward so he just kind of "falls" further backwards - it's really cute!)
9:30 - I put Ryan down for a nap. I folded a load of clothes, did a few other chores around the house, caught up on e-mails and ate lunch.
11:15 - I woke Ryan up and we left to go to the bank and to get Nathan from school
12:15 - Back home. I fed Ryan his lunch (small bottle and solids) and gave Nathan a snack
12:30 - We all played in the living room
1:30 - I fed Ryan a bottle and put him down for a nap while Nathan watched Dora
1:45 - Ryan is down, I read a book to Nathan and put him down for his nap
1:55 - I clean the kitchen and dishes from breakfast and lunch; puree and freeze zucchini for Ryan, re-start the boys load of clothes (gotta love having a diaper in the wash!); fold another load of clothes and read a chapter in my book
4:15 - both boys are up and Nathan goes potty, I change Ryan's diaper, the boys play on the floor in the living room while I start folding the last load of clothes and prep dinner.
5:15 - We go outside to play
5:45 - We come inside to put dinner in the over and to cook the rest of dinner
6:00 - JASON IS HOME!!! Yea for tax season being over!!!!
6:15 - we all eat dinner
6:45 - We all go outside and Ryan was a little fussy so I fed him another bottle and he downed it
7:15 - Bath time (I washed the boys and put Nathan down while Jason put Ryan down)
8:00 - Cleaned the kitchen again and washed dishes
8:15 - I worked out
8:45 - shower and ready for bed
9:15 - I'm in bed and finished my book
10:15 - As soon was the weather report was over on the news - I was out!


No comments:
Post a Comment