This summer we are going to try our hand at a little gardening. Nothing to extreme...just trying to grow some hot peppers for Jason and some cucumbers for me. I also want to see if I can grow any parsley since in the receipes I need it for it only calls for a little bit but then you have to go buy this big amount at the store and then I forget about it and it gets gross in the fridge. So, Sunday after church, we potted some hot peppers, bell peppers, cucumbers, dill, parsley and one pot of strawberries for Nathan. I'm not expecting too much since we have no idea what we are doing, but I think the experience will be fun and educational for all of us - but mainly Nathan!
Ryan enjoyed playing outside
Our plants
Jason and Nathan washing off all the pots
Nathan planting his strawberries
Our vegetable-pot garden :) Hopefully they will contintue to grow and we will have to get something to help them grow upward.
Our patio with new herbs and flowers
Nathan's strawberry plant
Wish us luck this summer! If they turn into anything - I will post pictures of our work :)
No comments:
Post a Comment