The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

7 months?!

Ryan, you are 7 months old!  
 
Seriously?!?!  Where is the time going?  You are growing up before our eyes and I love every minute of it!  You are such a sweet little boy and I love this stage.  I'm so thankful that I'm able to stay at home with you and enjoy this stage of your life.

At 7 months, Ryan is:
 

Wearing size 3 diapers.
Wearing mostly 6 months clothes.  You still fit in some 3-6 months onsies.  I also watched and hung all your 6-9 months and 9 months clothes so we will be starting those in the rotation soon.


Eat on average every 4 hours. You normally eat between 24-30 oz in a day (4-5 bottles a day). For the past week or two you have not been wanting to eat very much in the morning but then want to eat like every 1.5 hours in the evening....  In the morning it's all I can do to get 4 oz in you (and that's after not eating for 12 hours).  You'll eat and then push it away.  I guess you'll eat when you are hungry - you are pretty happy in the morning so I'm not too worried.

Still liking your solids.  Again - you are getting distracted by EVERYTHING so eating is not on your priority list right now.  You still eat solids 3 times a day.  At breakfast (around 8) you have 2 cubes of fruit mixed with a grain, at lunch (around 12:30 after we pick Nathan up from school) you normally have 2 cubes of veggies.  At dinner (around 6pm) you have 2 cubes of veggies with grains mixed with milk.  


You are still taking 2 naps a day (about 1.5 - 2 .5 hours each).  Your first nap is in the morning around 9/9:30 to 11/11:30 and your second is around 1/1:30 to usually around 4   I usually just swaddle you, lay you in your crib and turn on your glowworm.  You sometimes fuss for a few minutes and then put yourself to sleep. 
You are sleeping mostly through the night now.  You normally go down around 8:15 and sleep till about 7:30 am. 



You are "talking" and laughing all the time now! You have turned into such a happy baby!
Love to play in your exercauser and bounce all around.  You are starting to pull all the toys on it and put them in your mouth.  
 

Drooling like crazy and putting everything in your mouth - I'd say you are teething - but I don't see any teeth yet......


Still rolling from your tummy to your back but STILL not interested in rolling from your back to tummy though.  You are a pro at rolling from your back to your side - you just can't give it that final effort to get to your tummy.  Most nights before I go to bed, I look at the monitor and you are sleeping on your side...  

You are making all sorts of circles on your tummy.  If there is a toy you want - you just do circles till you get it.

I think you are maybe learning to scoot backwards on your tummy???  Every once in a while, I'll look at your and you seem to be further than were I put you.



And we are learning to do things like this when I put you on daddy's chair?  This was new this morning!


And then we fell down with a big smile!


A LOT better at sitting on your own!  You can sit for about 20 minutes on your own before you get fussy and then we have to switch positions for a few minutes and then you want to sit up again.  In fact, for the past few days you are only happy sitting...  I mostly let you sit without a boppy if I am on the floor with you - but if you are playing with brother - I put the boppy behind you just in case you fall.






Such a big boy in brothers chair!


LOVE.YOUR.BROTHER!

Ryan - Mommy, Daddy and Nathan love you so much and can't wait to watch how your grow this next month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment