The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Goodbye Tax Season!

The highlight of this week is that tax season is over for a few months until the extension deadline comes!!  YEA!!!! :)  Jason worked late each day until the 15th.  Thankfully he was able to take care of Nathan Thursday afternoon and on Friday since Nathan got a little sick on Thursday.  Saturday Jason took the boys to Nana and Granddad's to go fishing while I went shopping BY MYSELF!  I don't know when I did that last...probably for Christmas.  Saturday night our church also had a parents night out so we took the kids there and we went to go see Furious 7.  Sunday was spent going to church and to Newk's as a family and then me cleaning the house and doing other chores.  This weekend we were just too busy to take a lot of pictures.  Here's the ones we have:


Nathan and Jason had a picnic lunch at a park on Friday

Treat at the mall during Daddy/Nathan day

Date night at the movies!



No comments:

Post a Comment