The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2015

Good Friday Festivities

This week/weekend we celebrated Easter.  Wednesday night the boys and I made rice crispies for Nathan's class party on Thursday.  On Friday, the boys school was closed and I had off work.  Since tax season is in full swing, I agreed to watch Conner at our house on Friday for Margo and Nana came and helped.  Three boys are a LOT of work!  Any thoughts about having 3 kids went out the window on Friday!  My parents also came in a little after lunch on Friday.  The day was spent cleaning, grocery shopping, playing outside, egg coloring and being silly boys.


Helping Mommy make rice crispies.

Ryan loved licking the bowl

Nathan loved licking the spoon

This boy LOVES swinging.  I think he swung for about 30 minutes.  

Nathan and Conner having fun on the trampoline

Nathan having fun coloring eggs

Gigi, Ryan, Nana, Conner & Nathan

Ryan was more concerned with the lawn crew outside than making eggs.


Silly boys

The boys like eating the bottom of the cake thinking we wouldn't notice if they ate from the bottom.

Putting the finishing touches on the Bunny Cake

Finished result!





No comments:

Post a Comment