The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Our Attempt at a Family Photo Session

We don't really have very many pictures of all 4 of us.  We have TONS of pictures of the boys and I will occasionally take pictures of the boys with Jason but I am not in very many.  I always say I want to hire a professional photographer for our family Christmas pictures but then I forget and it gets to be too late.  So on Thanksgiving, we tried to take some ourselves.  They may not be professional, but they will work for me.  Trying to get a 4 year old and 2 year old to smile and look at the camera at the same time is impossible.  Maybe in 2015 we will go professional :)

I had to crop this one for certain reasons when ordering pictures...but otherwise, it turned out good







The look very sweet here







No comments:

Post a Comment