This weekend, we were supposed to go down to East Bernard on Friday and go to the A&M Football game Saturday night. Well...that didn't happen. Instead my parents come up to White Oak. For a few weeks, I knew that I might have to have surgery on a cyst and I scheduled that surgery for Friday the 14th. I'm an accountant so the month of December is pretty busy for me with year end so I knew I had to schedule the surgery sooner rather than later. So, on Friday, November 14th, I had my surgery and my parents and brother came up to help Jason with the boys. I had to be at the hospital at 10:30 for a 1:00 surgery. My parents got to the hospital around 11 and waited until it was over. Friday night Jason's mom and dad brought us dinner and Saturday my parents made some meals for the week. My friend Kristin sent me some beautiful flowers and on Sunday my friend Rachel brought some food as well and some books to entertain me. Saturday Jason, my dad and brother took the boys fishing at Nana and Granddads. Apparently you catch a lot of fish in cold weather. Oh, and I'm glad we missed the Aggie game....rain, cold weather and losing didn't isn't much fun.

Ryan has his fish :)
Nathan and his fish
My Ryan loving on his hurt mommy!
Nathan and Ryan climbing all over Uncle Eric
My boy does not want to leave my side and will sit still next to me for at least an hour
Post Surgery :(
Flowers from the Freytags :)
No comments:
Post a Comment