The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Day at the Lake

This past Sunday (July 13th), we spent the afternoon at the Lake for some much needed down-time.  Work has been super crazy for me due to an unexpected event and I really needed some time to enjoy my time with the boys and enjoy life.  The boys woke up from nap around 2 and we headed out to Nana and Granddad's.  When we got there Nathan of course had to play in the pool.  He kept wanting to wear his floaties in the pool and I kept telling him "no" he didn't need them.  Well after about 5 minutes, all he wanted to do was swim like a big boy!  He's shown so much improvement in the past few weeks and I'm so proud of him!  He would swim to me from the edge and then swim back - I think he did this for a good 10-15 minutes.  It took all I had to get him out of the pool and onto the boat.  We spent the rest of the afternoon riding the tube, playing at the "Island" and riding Sea-doos.  Nathan LOVES to go fast and Ryan wants nothing to do with them.  Towards the end of the afternoon Ryan was not screaming the entire time on the boat so we had some improvement with him too!  Here's some pictures from our fun day :)

Ryan wasn't a fan of the boat

Ready to ride the tube!

Nathan and Daddy riding the tube

Mommy even took a turn!

Happy boy at the Island (and out of the boat!)

He loved the sand!

This one loves the water!

One of the best pictures I have of these two together

Ryan also loved the big sand pile

No comments:

Post a Comment