Friday morning I woke up early and cleaned the entire house before my parents and brother got here around 11:30. I think it's the fastest I've cleaned in a while and goes to show how quickly you can clean without 2 little boys! Jason played outside with the boys and they gave the dogs a much needed bath Friday morning as well. When my parents got here, we spent a few hours playing with the boys and then let them take a late nap knowing that they would be up late that night for the 4th of July. While the boys took naps, my mom helped me make some 3 day pickles with cucumbers I got from my aunt!. I can't wait till tomorrow to eat them! After the boys woke up, we went outside to play, pick blueberries and grill hamburgers and hot dogs. After we ate, we went out to Jason's parents at Lake Cherokee to watch the fireworks there. When we got there, of course the boys had to play in the pool for a while and then we watched the fireworks on the lake and then popped our own.
Saturday morning, the boys woke up and all went to go play golf early. My mom and I spent the morning shopping. When we got back, I started on one of Nathan's puzzles 500 piece puzzles for him, thinking I could knock it out quickly - but my dad had to help me and we stayed up till midnight finishing it. That evening we went out to T-Blancos for some yummy Mexican food and frozen crown and cokes! YUM-O!
Sunday morning we spent the morning chilling and cooking a delicious meal for Sunday lunch. After lunch, my parents left to go back home and after nap I took the boys to the pool at the golf course (and met Nana there) while Jason and his dad played a round.
Here's some pictures from our wonderful weekend :)
What's the best way to do a puzzle? Sit on the table of course!
3 day pickles :)
Ryan telling Pawpaw about his popsicle
Boys love playing with bubbles!!!
Picking our cray blueberries!
Fun in the pool!
Watching and popping firecrackers
Ready to go play golf with Daddy, Pawpaw and Uncle Eric!!!
Serious puzzle workers here!
Ryan and more bubbles!
Puzzles is a family event!!!
Watching Hercules with Uncle Eric!!


No comments:
Post a Comment