We were also really bad this weekend and skipped church this morning. The boys didn't go to sleep until almost 10 the night before and Jason was going to have to go to work so when the boys slept in until 8/8:30, we decided to stay home and enjoy a nice breakfast and family time together for a few hours before Jason went to work. It was wonderful!! I CAN.NOT.WAIT till this deadline is over. Some days I feel like a single parent and it is hard work on top of me working a lot as well! I can't imagine how actual single-parents do it. I give them a MAJOR shout-out!
Side note - 10 more days till the April 15 deadline is over......I'm not really sure if I'm going to make it this week....
Here's some pictures of our fun Saturday. As the last few times Nathan tried to get in a bounce house did not go well - I wasn't sure how Saturday was going to go...but he LOVED it.
Sliding down the slide
Both boys LOVED the slide
Ryan had such a blast - he didn't care if Luke's dad took him down once so Mom could get a picture!
The fit was being thrown because he couldn't get up fast enough. By the time we left - he could climb all the way up by himself!!
Again - not crying.. Mom was just too busy taking pictures and going too slow
He LOVED the mazehouse...
Happy boy on the slide!
Nathan and his buddy Zayden
Nathan and his friends from school. They all had a blast! (As did the adults!)


No comments:
Post a Comment