The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sanity, Fishermen and Eggs

This past weekend was wonderful!  Saturday Jason watched the boys so I could have an all-day mommy day - ALL.TO.MYSELF!!  I went shopping and took my time which NEVER happens!  More time = more savings!  After lunch, Jason took the boys to Nana and Granddads for the afternoon.  Jason and Granddad took Nathan fishing on the boat and they said he fished quietly for about 2 hours!!  I can't get him to be still and quite for 5 minutes.....

After I was done shopping, I met them for dinner and the Easter Bunny showed up again.  I think Nathan has figured out what the Easter Bunny does because after he picked all his eggs and emptied them out....he went around Nana's living room throwing candy and then re-hunting it......  Boy is too smart for his own good.

Fisherman Nathan!!

Getting ready to hunt the eggs

My sweet boy

Boy knows what candy looks like!

Ryan's gotten to be a pro at finding eggs





The rocks were more fun for a while...



They do occasionally play nicely together..

No comments:

Post a Comment