On Tuesday, May 17th, Nathan had his kindergarten graduation from Oak Forest Montesorri School (OFMS). I'm not exactly sure where the last 5 years have gone..... It seems like just yesterday he was born and we were bringing him home from the hospital.. Okay...sorry I will try to stop crying now... Next year he will either be going to 1st grade at Hudsen Pep or White Oak...we are still deciding. It will be a big change for him to NOT go to Oak Forest since he has been going there for the past 4 years....
For their graduation program, they put on a program about all the things they learned about America and sang a few songs. They all did amazing and I might have cried a little!
His graduation picture!
Nathan reciting his lines about equality. He did great and did not miss a word!
Getting his diploma from Mrs. Beth!
Nathan & Conner
just the boys!
Nathan and his morning math teacher Ms. Anderson. Nathan LOVED learning math from Ms. Anderson
Nathan and Mrs. Dyer (Ms. Louise as Nathan calls her)
Nathan with Mrs. Dyer and Ms. Amy


No comments:
Post a Comment