The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Busy May = iPhone photo dump!

The month of May has been quite busy in the Stringer household.  Some of the big events were keeping up with baseball, Jason's 33rd birthday,  Elisa and Craig's respective Bachelor and Bachelorette parties, birthday parties for the boys friends and of course Nathan's KINDERGARTEN graduation!!  So since I'm about a month behind, this will just be a summary of our fun this month!


Trying to help Ryan ride a big boy bike...

These boys and picking flowers for their mommy...

Nathan helping with trash day

One of Ryan's favorite things during baseball was to run the bases with Jason after Nathan's games




Nana and Granddad watched the boys while Jason and I went to Dallas



Making Jason's birthday cake!!


Happy Birthday Daddy!
I completed a 8 week program that pushed me in ways I never thought I could do!

When it's a day with just Ryan for his friends b-day he wants to sit in Nathan's car seat!

Ryan had tons of fun at Peyton's birthday!!


Ryan & his buddy Peyton Bridges

Just a boy with a book and his dog...what more could a 5 year old want?!

Nathan had tons of fun at Macy Smallwoods party!







Because when you go a party not knowing it will end up being a swim party, you have to ride home in your underware....which is only acceptable when you are a kid!

Nathan had his baseball closing ceremonies where they got 2nd place for t-ball out of 5 teams!!








Even Ryan got one since they ordered too many trophies....



No comments:

Post a Comment