I was doing my daily chore and noticed the boys were being too quite.. I walk into Nathan's room to see they had dumped Legos ALL.OVER Nathan's bed and were just playing. (OCD mom freak-out!)
And this little one LOVES his Shakeology! He likes to steal mommy's!
They LOVE going to Jackson and Jordan's! Especially in the middle of the week :)
And I'm not sure what it is about an empty trailer that makes whatever game they were playing more interesting?!
They both got a good report from the dentist!
Lucky boys got a picnic supper one night for making good choices at school!
They love working out with mommy and daddy. Both think they can use the 5 lb weights...
AND....when you don't have power since midnight on Friday, the donut shop sounds pretty good on Saturday morning ;)
When you're a boy....crickets are AWESOME!! When you're mommy....not so much :(
4th Annual start of dewberry season!
Just having fun with Jackson and Jordan at the park..
I wouldn't trade a single day without these two wild boys!


No comments:
Post a Comment