The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Putt Putt and Air U

This past weekend we were quite busy.  On top of the usual craziness, Nathan had a number of birthday parties - too many for a sane mommy!  So, Mommy and Nathan spent the morning and afternoon shopping and going to birthday parties while Ryan and Daddy had some boys time. Saturday night ended of course with the Aggies on TV.  Sunday we went to church and then met at our bible study in the late afternoon. 

While we had lots of fun this weekend, I'm looking forward to a weekend when we can all stay at home as a family of 4 and just enjoy family time.  However, I don't believe that's in store for us in the month of October!  Lots more fun coming our way in October will keep us pretty busy yet again!

Arcade games at Putt Putt for Macie's Birthday

Nathan and his buddy Drew = TROUBLE!!! ;)


The boys and the girls :)

 
 Nathan had tons of fun at Air-U for Jaxon Head's Birthday.  Once he finally warmed up to running down the trampoline and jumping in all the blocks - it was all I could do to get him OUT!

 








Nathan and I had to go to Toys R Us before the parties to get presents Saturday morning.  Of course Nathan wanted EVERYTHING in the store.  I finally caved and said he could get something from the $1 rack.  He picked marbles.  We all had so much fun playing them Saturday night - it was the best $1 ever spent.  It reminded me of me and my Abby playing when I was little.  Jason had beginners luck and by the end of the evening even Ryan had picked it up pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment