The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2015

It's a Boys World

And I'm just a mommy living in it.  There are days I'm not sure if I can handle being a mom of two boys.  I don't do boy things - I hate bugs, I am not nor have I ever been athletic or coordinated so there are some days I question it.  However, watching these boys play this weekend was the highlight of my weekend.  We missed Daddy since he had to work but we managed to have lots of fun on our own!

What is wrong with his picture?!  The boys laughed and laughed as Ryan pushed Nathan in the baby swing!

All twisted up


Ryan thought it was the funniest thing in the world!


How did my Ryan get so big he can now DRIVE the car he was deathly afraid to ride in?!

Watch out for this reckless driver!

Nathan playing with Ryan's birthday presents and Ryan driving Nathan's car...


Gig Em Aggies!



We now have a 3rd golf fanatic in this house. I'm officially out-numbered!


Take your favorite stuff animal to church day!

Trying on their Halloween outfits.  They LOVED wearing them and would have worn them to bed if I would have let them!


No comments:

Post a Comment