The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Nathan's 5th and Ryan's 3rd Birthday parties!

On Saturday, September 5, we celebrated the boys birthdays.  Since they are 10 days apart (and 2 years of course!) and have most of the same friends, I decided to do a joint party again.  One year I know I will have to split them but for now it saves time and makes the most sense to join them. 

This year we had their birthday party at Pump It Up and it was "Paw Patrol" themed.  My parents came up from Houston early that morning to get there when the party started.  They both had lots of fun with all of their friends.  Below are some of the pictures from their party.

All of the kids had fun jumping and sliding on all of the bounce houses.








Lining up for pizza and cake.

Jax, Drew, Zaden, Jackson M, Nathan



Zoey & George


Ryan with his best buddy Kohen



Singing happy birthday!

Cake time!

Kohen, Nathan, Jackson H.

Nathan and his buddy Drew.

No comments:

Post a Comment