The weekend started on Saturday with me getting a facial and massage for mine and Jason's 8th anniversary and then me cleaning the house afterwards while Jason went to work the rest of the day. After the boys woke up from their nap, we (the boys and I) decided to practice riding our bikes at the park. Nathan got his bike for Christmas but we haven't really had a good chance to practice. I am always worried that if I am practicing with Nathan on the road by our house, who knows what Ryan will do. So, I thought the park would be the perfect place to practice as they have a concrete path that goes all around the park. I loaded up Nathans bike and Ryan's tricycle and they had a blast! Nathan was a little scared to get on at first because the last time he tried, he took a little fall. Once he got on and got going though, it was HARD to get him to stop and get off. I was so proud of him. He did fall a few times but he always got right back up and on again without ever crying. He was so proud of himself that he insisted Jason watch him at the park on Sunday afternoon.
After church on Sunday, our church had a "Back to School" celebration full of food, fun and games. They had 2 bounce houses/water slides that the boys loved. Thankfully we were able to find some extra shirts for the boys to wear and play in since Mommy didn't pack any swimsuits!
Nathan and his buddy Luke
Luke, Nathan and Ryan
Yes - if you stand too close to talk to your kids - you DO get splashed with water!


No comments:
Post a Comment