The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Girls Weekend 2015

This past weekend, I was FINALLY able to get together with some of my closest friends from Houston.  Over the past 3 years, we have gone from all living within 20 minutes of each other to two of us moving out of Houston.  These girls have been with me through so much over the past 10+ years I'm not sure how I would have gotten through some of the things I did without them!  We left the kiddos with the husbands and met in the Woodlands for a weekend of fun, food, drinks and shopping!







I unfortunately had to miss the birthday part of one of our sweetest friends but I know the boys and Jason had a great time celebrating Zoey's 3rd birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment