Saturday was Jason's birthday. Thankfully the weather was nice for a while on Saturday so that he was able to get a little golf time in for his birthday. We didn't do anything too exciting other than go out to dinner for his birthday on Saturday night. Overall, we enjoyed as much time as we could outside this weekend when it wasn't raining. I know I will probably be regretting wishing all the rain away in a few months when it will be in the heat of summer...but I've had just about enough of the rain. Sunday morning it rained most of the morning but thankfully we were able to enjoy some outside time in the afternoon. If these boys don't get outside and are stuck inside all day.....it is a LONG day.
My little helper Saturday morning to pick dewberries
Ryan decided rollie pollies are pretty cool after all!
Saturday morning we planted a few plants. I mean...boys and dirt.... What a better morning?!
Nathan practiced his golf so he could be like daddy..
While Jason was at the golf course - the boys and I made him a Butterfinger birthday cake.
Nathan practicing baseball Sunday afternoon.
Ryan had just thrown up a ball and was trying to catch it. :)
Nathan did pretty well and was probably hitting 2/3 of the balls that were thrown to him.
He played for probably 20 minutes..
Looking forward to a 3 day weekend next weekend :)
No comments:
Post a Comment