The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Party and Tractors



Yesterday we had my work Christmas Party.  It was a blast and I know Nathan LOVED it!  They had an area with jump houses for all the kids, Santa visited, Nathan played his first game of BINGO and of course...what boy doesn't love tractors?!
 
I think Ryan loved the jump houses more than Nathan

Mommy and Ryan at the party

 
Nathan is standing by the tractors tire.........

He was memorized by the tractor

Playing in the jump house

Ryan had a BLAST!
 
Nathan loved watching them drive the tractor out after the party
 
I won a remote-controlled car as a door prize and the boys all loved playing with it last night
 
Ryan's latest favorite "toy" is Jason's old cowboy hat
 
We topped off the fun-filled day with a  bubble bath
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment