The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 2, 2013

October Catch Up

The 2nd half of October was pretty busy.  I worked full days a lot more in October at my new job (vs. my half days) due to people being out.  It was definitely a change and I'm not sure how we used to do it in Houston and sit in traffic 2+ hours a day!  By the time I got both boys home, feed and bathed them, I was pretty exhausted!  I'm glad I got to see how it is going to work and how much we will have to change when I start full time in January.  Here's a quick review of the rest of October:

Friday, October 18, we drove down to East Bernard for the weekend (after picking up Uncle Eric in Nachocogdoches) and I put some stuff in my mom's garage sale with my mom and aunts.  That Friday night we took the boys to the East Bernard High School Football game against Brazos.  I wish I could say I took pictures but about 15 minutes into the game, it started POURING down.  So...the boys got to experience their first football game in the rain.  Saturday morning I helped my mom and aunts with the garage sale and then Jason and I went to the A&M football game.  Although we lost that game, I was happy we got to eat at Laynes :)

Tuesday, October 29, we took the boys to a Fall Festival at the golf course Jason's dad plays at.  Then on Halloween, of course we took the boys trick-or-treating.  Nathan did so good last year but I think he was a little scared at first this year.  It took him 4 houses to warm up.  The first 2 he refused to even walk up the driveway.  The third one, he walked up, saw a little boy in a mask and started screaming.  Finally, after I explained it was all little kids dressed up, he was fine.  But I still didn't get to get any pictures of the actual trick-or-treating.

Here's some pictures that show the rest of our October.

 

Pumpkin carving with Daddy

Being nice brothers for .5 seconds.

Mickey Mouse Jr.

Mickey Mouse x 2!

Getting to putt on the greens...

Notice the two sets of twins?!
(Jason and his dad matching and Ryan and Nathan!)

Bean bag toss

Run away Mickeys!

Candy on the hay ride :)

Trick or Treat!!

Pretty much the only way we got a picture of both boys was to put candy in front of them ;)

See...candy makes Mickey Jr. happy



 
 
Here's to a great Novemeber!

No comments:

Post a Comment