Today, the boys and I went with Nana and Aunt EJ to an orchard just outside Pittsburg, TX. They have local and fresh fruit and vegetables and during October they have a Pumpkin area you can pick your own small pumpkins. Nathan had a blast picking his own little pumpkins. I'm not one on many words so I will let the pictures speak for themselves.
Picking pumpkins
Silly boys
He would not let go of his little pumpkin!
Because they can't both look at the camera and smile at the same time.....that's just too much to ask silly mommy!
Check out the tractor sprinklers in the lake...
Nathan and an old fire truck
And of course we had to get homemade ice cream before we left - swirl of strawberry and peach.
We had a great day and were blessed we were able to pick all of our loot before it got hot and then rainy!


No comments:
Post a Comment