The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Life via the iPhone - Oct Edition

Sometimes, I'm not sure how we (ok I) survived without the iPhone!  Of course, my main love for it is it's camera functions.  With two boys I'm always forgetting my good camera at home (and it's really big) and with two boys there is never a moment that is NOT photo-worthy.....hence the iPhone!  Here's a dump of pictures from our October events:

East Bernard Football game with Pawpaw & Gigi (Oct 4)

Mommy, Ryan, Mrs. Kristin & Aubrey (Oct 4)
 
Melody's Baby Shower :) (Oct 5)

My rental for a few days -  (aka - my dream car that I'm currently starting to save money for:) )

Birthday party fun for Nathan (Oct 12)

Brothers attempting to play nicely..
 

Practicing Halloween @ Gigi and Pawpaws (Oct 19)

Why - we are just driving to the golf course of course mommy!  Nathan and his caddy.... (Oct 26)

Morning wagon ride/walk

He just looks too big here...I will cry now

His face every time he saw Jason walk by while fertilizing the yard.
 
Playing hard = sleeping during lunch
 
 
 
Enjoy!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment