The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Typical Day – 9 months



Typical Day – 9 months - Monday, July 1, 2013

6:30 am– I woke up and worked out a little (baby steps here people!)

6:45 – I started breakfast and got ready while Daddy woke Nathan up 

7:00 – I woke Ryan up and tried to feed him (he refused the bottle); Nathan and Daddy ate

7:15 – Ryan a little more bottle (total of 4 oz), I got lunch ready for Nathan and Daddy

7:30 – Daddy and Nathan left

7:45 – Tried feeding Ryan some torn up pieces of cinnamon roll but he didn’t want to eat anything (Possibly teething except he’s been teething for months and STILL NO TEETH!!  Ugh!)

8:00- 8:45 – Ryan helped me with laundry and picking blueberries
8:45-9:30 – We played and practiced our standing and walking (he can now stand on his own for about 5-10 seconds)

9:30 – Changed Ryan’s diaper and put him down for a nap

9:30 – 11:00 – While Ryan napped, Mommy worked on getting Ryan’s scrapbook ready to start and did two loads of laundry

11:00 – Woke Ryan up and he downed his bottle.  

11:15 - We were going to go to Walgreens and get pictures and then pick up Nathan from school, but I realized Ryan’s car seat carrier was still in Jason’s truck from church on Sunday so instead Ryan and I went on a walk until Daddy and Nathan came home.

12:00 – back home from walk.  Got lunch ready and waited till Daddy and Nathan got home.

12:15 – all ate lunch

12:30 – 1:30 – Nathan, Ryan and I played inside

1:30 – Changed Ryan’s diaper, fed him, and put him down for nap

1:45 – Nathan down for nap

2:00 – 4:15. While the boys napped, I did some work. (Today was my first day of doing some part-part-time work from home (aka – just a few hours a day!))

4:30 – Fed Ryan

5:00 – Got dinner ready and put it in the oven.

5:10 – 6:00 – Nathan and Ryan played in the baby pool outside

6:15 – Dinner time

6:45 – cleaned kitchen

7:00 –outside to water plants; pick blueberries

7:30 – Bath time

8:00 – Both boys sleeping

8:00 – 10:00 – I finished cleaning the kitchen, worked out some more and did a little more work before going to bed myself.

Here's some pictures of the boys playing outside today/








No comments:

Post a Comment