Every year, Longview has a Hot Air Balloon contest and they also have what is called a "Balloon Glow". They basically blow up all the balloons and put on a light show with the fire from them. They also have all sorts of games and food like at a carnival. I went the first year Jason and I were married and haven't been since. But I knew Nathan would love it this year! We went Friday night but the threat of bad weather kept them from blowing up the balloons. So, while we weren't able to see the show Friday night, Nathan had a lot of fun playing all the games. Ryan was also a super trooper by staying up WAY past his bedtime!
All ready!
Shooting basketballs
Throwing balls..
Hammering
Riding trains and ringing their bells
My champ!
We left Friday night with plans to go again Saturday to hopefully see the balloon glow.
No comments:
Post a Comment