Wearing size 4 diapers.
Wearing mostly 9 months clothes. I have washed all your 12 month clothes and we'll start transitioning those in the mix in the next month or two.
LOVE.TO.EAT
Eat on average 20 oz of formula a day split between 5 bottles. (One
when you wake up, one after your morning nap; one right before afternoon
nap, one before dinner and another right before bed).
You are still taking 2 naps a day (about 1.5 - 2 .5 hours each).
You normally go down
around 8:00 and sleep till about 6:30/7:00 am.
I am proud to say you are now sporting your FIRST tooth! You started cutting it the day you turned 10 months. You do NOT like it AT ALL. I'm hoping the rest aren't this bad.....
Crawling everywhere. You love to crawl to furniture and pull yourself up to standing. You can clear a room in about 5 seconds using your walker but will not walk by yourself yet. You can stand for about 15 seconds on your own though.
Going through a mommy separation anxiety phase. You scream every time I walk out of the room and heaven forbid anybody else try to hold you.. I hope we can work on this in the next 1 1/2 months before you start school........
We all LOVE YOU TO PIECES!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment