I'm going to try to be better about blogging about Ryan than I was with Nathan. So, here's just a little recap of our first week.
Our first week was relatively uneventful. Ryan and I both spent the first 4 days in the hospital since I had a c-section and needed to stay longer. Ryan was born on a Monday and we got to come home Thursday afternoon. Here are some notes from our first week:
- Ryan eats about every 2-3 hours and then pretty much goes right back to sleep. Most of the time I have to wake him up to feed him but there were a few times he would wake up on his own. He lost about 8 ounces from time he was born to the day he was discharged (about 7.3%). We started out breastfeeding and managed to do that exclusively the first week.
- He is wearing newborn size diapers
- He is wearing newborn clothes and some 0-3 months clothes
Here are some pictures of Ryan's 1st week.
Coming home to Nana and Grandad's!
Relaxing in our bouncer! He looks just like Nathan here!
Ready for the Aggie Game! Gig Em!
Before our first bath....
Daddy giving Ryan his first bath while Nathan looks on....
Um....can you tell we were not a faN?
Daddy showing Nathan that Ryan is ok!
Nathan had to help brush Ryan's hair!
First bath is all done! Yea!
Nathan reading!


No comments:
Post a Comment