Our typical day is:
6:30 am - I wake up and tell Jason and his dad good-bye as they leave for work
6:30-8:15 - get dressed, watch the news, relax
8:15-8:30 - I usually have to wake Nathan up
9 - Nathan and I go on a "nature" walk - usually just around the block and we look for birds, squirrels, etc. His favorite part of the walk is looking at the goats that somebody has around here.
10:00 - 11:30 - free play; snack; arts and crafts time; library
11:30 - swim time
12 - Lunch
1 - 3 - we BOTH take a nap! Hey - one toddler and one baby growing inside IS hard work!
3 - 4 - Again, I usually have to wake Nathan up - he's been taking at least a 3 hour nap lately...
4 - 7- play time
7:00 - Dinner
8:00 - bath/bed time for Nathan
Here's just a few pictures from our week:
Can I help mow?
Maybe this loud thing can be fun...
I love WaterBabies!
This is how Nathan wanted to move here - on our neighbor's motorcyle - it took everything to get him off of it!
Other Tidbits:
- Today I start my third trimester!! :)
- We STILL don't have an offer on our hours in Houston - so please keep us in your prayers and if you know anybody looking for a house in the Cypress area - let us know!


No comments:
Post a Comment