The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Fun Filled Weekend

This weekend we had soo much fun!  It was so great to just be able to stay home and relax.  Our next few weekends are all full so it was wonderful to have some down time for once. Nathan and I were at Babies R Us this weekend and Nathan saw a little pool on display....well after a few "pool" screams from him, I decided it couldn't hurt to buy the $6 pool.  He had so much fun playing in it both Saturday and Sunday that I'm so glad I bought it.  Here's some picutres of our big boy :)



On a side note - we have started potty training with Nathan.  After a rough start Saturday morning (I don't thing he was feeling well), he did really well and today he did GREAT!!  He only went through two diapers and one pull up today (one when he woke up, one when we got home from church since he probably didn't tell them in the nursery) and the pull up after he woke up from his nap.  After his nap, it was all potty and no dirty diapers!  He just LOVES going big boy potty but I think it's because he loves flushing and then using his new step stool to use the "big boy" sink!  Here's to hoping he does well at daycare this week.  Hopefully he continues to do well!  I'm so proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment