The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Wishing I lived someplace cold right now.....

So for those of you that live in South Texas, you all know how miserable South Texas summers are. Well...in case they aren't bad enough...here's my current situation:

37 weeks pregnant, live in South Texas where the heat index is reaching over 100 and.........wait for it.......NO AIR CONDITIONING!!!

And to top it off, we got a new outside unit last summer so you would think everything would be find and dandy and now there appears to be something wrong with something in the attic.... Since I'm a girl and know nothing about how air conditioners work....all I'm going on is that the guy that is coming out tomorrow thinks it's something with a lose bearing (sp?) or blower?

So, here's my prayer of the day: Dear God, PLEASE let the guy that is coming tomorrow not only know what is wrong but be have the parts that is needed to fix it TOMORROW. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment