The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Weekend in Dallas




It's official - I'm a blogging slacker. It's my first month blogging and here I am almost two weeks between posts! To my defense - it was a busy past weekend and then a busy week. This past weekend, we went to Dallas for the Byron Nelson PGA Golf Tournament. For those of you who have met and talked to my husband at least once - you know he is a golf FANATIC! For the second year in a row, I took him to see the tournament for his birthday present and let me tell you - he was like a kid in a candy shop. Unfortunetly for him, he had his pregnant wife in tow so he wasn't able to follow his favorite golfers the entire time as I can only walk and stand for so long before I get cranky. So needless to say, we found a bunch of holes that had a lot of shade and stayed there most of the day. Here's a few pictures I managed to sneek in on my phone since cameras were not allowed.....








On Saturday, we also went to a Rangers game. THAT was the highlight of my trip!! And no - that was not sarcastic. I'm developing a bit of a slight (my husband might say major) obession with their newest pitcher who happend to be pitching Saturday. And not the sort of obsession you have with a hot player. To me, this player has a MAJOR resemblence to my brother so he just reminds me of him. I've now started reading more baseball, pitching articles online than I have ever cared about and now have to convince my husband to watch baseball games with me. His name is Derek Holland and here's a picture of him and one of me and my brother....I'll let you guys see if you think there is a resemblence.














In other news, I had my latest Dr. appointment this Wednesday. Little Man's heartbeat was either 142 or 148 (I can't remember). I had the glucose test done and nothing major happened there and my stomach appears to be growing right on track. Jason and I will be doing some major work in Little Man's room this weekend which involves finally putting his crib together and hanging a few items on the wall. Hopefully I will have some pictures to post later this weekend.
Hope everyone enjoys their three day weekend!

1 comment: