Today officially marks the beginning of the third trimester - 28 weeks/7 months!! If anybody else is counting down the days besdies me - it's about 84 more days! I hope they go by fast and that little man is growing stronger and healthier each day.
I know I should probably be happy that I'm still looking pretty small but if I hear the following phrases from anybody else, I might just punch them. This past week I've heard - 1) "you look really small for 27 weeks - are you sure you're as far along as your think" (uh.....yes......according to my Dr. I'm measuring right on track) and the one that really makes me mad 2) you don't even look pregnant at all (are you implying or trying to tell me I just look fat and am making up the fact that I'm pregnant to hide my weight gain?????! ). I know - they probably mean it as a good thing - but I'm ready to LOOK pregnant already!!!
Here's a few pictures to show you the belly progress to date. I think the first one is around 12 weeks and the second was taken today at 28 weeks.


Ok, well I will say that you look pregnant and you look darn cute!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteYou look very cute. People say CRAZY stuff. It will only get worse :) I can't wait to get together when you have the baby and are on maternity leave :)
ReplyDelete