We spent the weekend before Thanksgiving in Coleman, TX where the boys and I went hunting with Jason. We went to the lodge where he stays when he goes hunting and even went out in the deer stand with him. The boys absolutely LOVED hunting. The loved looking at the deer, seeing the deer get shot and the fielding of it... Future hunters for real..
We then went to East Bernard on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and stayed till the Sunday after. We took a detour to College Station on Thursday night to watch the Aggie game...but we won't talk about that. My mom and I then went Black Friday shopping while the boys stayed at home.
Jason and I didn't stay home long before him and I had to take a work trip to Sarasota, FL while the boys stayed with Nana and Granddad from Tuesday-Friday the 2nd week in December. Before we left though, we took the boys to the Longview parade and decorated the Christmas tree.
Once we got back, I had one week to clean the house, finish Christmas shopping, have our church Christmas party, get my hair done, attend Nathan's Christmas class party - all before my parents came to our house the weekend before Christmas (this past weekend).
I'm telling you... It was a CRAZY few weeks!
NATHAN'S THANKSGIVING THEATER -
JUST A FEW HUNTING FOOLS :)
THANKSGIVING IN EAST BERNARD
(where I met up with my BFF and her family!)
RYAN HAD FUN AT HIS THANKSGIVING FEAST!
JUST TAKING A FEW CHRISTMAS CARD PICTURES
LONGVIEW'S CHRISTMAS PARADE
HAVING FUN DECORATING THE CHRISTMAS TREE
SARASOTA, FL
CHURCH CHRISTMAS PARTY
OFMS'S PAJAMA DAY AND CHRISTMAS PARTY (RYAN - RM 200)
AND NANA TOOK RYAN TO THE MALL TO SEE SANTA









No comments:
Post a Comment